Next Mission Trip June 20-29, 2019!!
Twice each year (January and June) Haven Universe volunteers reach out in love to help people in need in Honduras, Central America. We have been doing this for seven years since Haven Universe's inception. We share God’s love through encouragement and prayer with the Honduran people, providing medical and psychiatric care, and helping with practical needs including food, household items and construction projects. Those served include people of all ages, faith backgrounds, and many types of disabilities. We work with orphans, widows, and families in conjunction with other American and Honduran non-profit organizations with similar missions including Humanitarian Efforts Reaching Out (HERO), Honduran Christian Medical Society, and several American and Honduran churches.
Praying for HU Missionaries & Hondurans:
- For a special, growing, loving friendship with Jesus
- For encouragement & support of church leaders & families
- For help for the special needs families
- For loving friendships between the host & local families and missionaries
- For added local doctors & nurses to help care for the people
- For missionaries’ hearts to love & serve with joy
- For the safety & health of the mission team
- For special bonding & unity among all missionaries
- For God to be glorified